Morning Drive Co-Host/Music Director – WSRS FM (Worcester, MA)
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and Outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has an opening for a Morning Drive Co-Host/Music Director for WSRS-FM (Worcester, MA).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prep and Host / Co-host a Morning show.
- Increase the visibility of both the station and the show in the community.
- Understand the importance of social media.
- Build a strong relationship with community and want to help serve the community.
- Work with the PD and OPS Manager on daily logs, imaging, etc.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must have good computer skills.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel as if YOU are the winner we need, if you’re driven to only be #1, love to work in a team atmosphere, enjoy the fast pace of exciting radio, then act fast this rare opportunity will not be here long. If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting your resume and cover letter to:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.